Friday, January 15, 2010

Leave it to Beaver?

I was looking at some pictures my Grandfather took. Louis Ward Edwards was my Mom's father. My David Louis is named after him. He was a professional photographer after his career as a CPA for Price Waterhouse. Perhaps they even overlapped each other for a time. Anyway, my Uncle went through loads of photos and slides and put them online. I haven't looked at them in a while but looked at some today. There are a bunch of them from what looks to be a cross country trip along Route 66. I just saw a few that were taken on a movie set and some sort of studio. Now is it me, or is this Barbara Billingsly, June Cleaver from Leave it to Beaver? Sure looks like it to me! Check out her trade mark pearls? Regardless, it's fun to check out all his old photos. I think more posts are needed featuring his pictures. He was a pretty great guy, and very much missed.

1 comment:

arlawless said...

How cool is that? Sounds like your grandpa was quite a talented man. You definitely should post more of his pictures!

And that is SO June Cleaver. How funny. :-)