Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday, Madeline & Owen!

I can't believe it's already been a year, but today the twins turn 7! I swear I JUST did the entry about them turning 6. It seems like such a short time ago when neither Karen or I even had kids. Then Karen & Mike had the twins, and along came Rose, David & Joey. It all happened so fast, and suddenly it's been 7 years.
I am so grateful to have them live so close and have them such a big part of our lives. They feel like they are my kids too.....but they have it better because I don't yell at them! They are so close to all my kids, almost like siblings. It's been fun to watch them grow up so far. Owen LOVES anything sports and Madeline has gotten quite good at gymnastics and is a great artist too. They are both great, fun kids, and I sure do love them. Happy Birthday!

No comments: