Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

For fear of getting pinched, I donned Andy's kelly green Joe Namath JETS t-shirt for St. Patrick's Day today. Although green is my favorite color, I have surprisingly few green clothes. I figured I would wear it....after all, I was tricked into naming Joey after Joe Willie, aka. Broadway Joe.

Andy: "Hey Ann" (I mean Sweetie....Andy never calls me by my name for some reason)

Ann: "Yes Andy?"

Andy: "How about we name our new baby boy Joseph for your grandpa (John Joseph...he went by Joe) and my Uncle Jess, and William for your Dad?"

Ann: "Ok, Dear... I like those names."

Andy: (instantly on the phone with all his JETS fan buddies) "Guess what I just got Ann to agree to?....." hehehe

Damn....he got me good! Anyway, I hope everyone is having a wonderful, pinch-free day! Can't wait for the corned beef I have cooking in the crock pot. I KNOW! ME..... COOK? : )

Amended to add the picture of Andy enjoying a green bagel with corned beef. It isn't pretty, but the corned beef was DELICIOUS....and Andy looks goofy, but he wouldn't smile nicely for me, so this is what will live in infamy here in Blogville.

No comments: