Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Hear the Secrets That You Keep, When You're Talking in Your Sleep.....

Ok, so I have to admit that 1 or more kids often end up sleeping in our bed. We do get them into their own beds (most of the time) but it's not unusual for someone to show up in the middle of the night for a change of scenery. I have a hard time staying asleep most nights, so I know a lot about what happens in the middle of the night with the kids. About 2 weeks ago David ended up in our room and a little while later he turned over, completely asleep and said "Cheese!" David and Joey like to talk in a really funny voice. I have heard David talk in that same funny voice when he is asleep. Last night Rose sat bolt upright and said "I have an idea" then proceeded to pull up her blankets and lay back down. She also frequently laughs in her sleep. Joey has made some noises too, so I'm just waiting for the talking to start. David also recently told me about a dream he had about going to a bubble gum machine house of some sort and how we were all eating parts of the house. That's the first dream any of them have told me about. All good stuff you would really never even think about. I love this age!!

No comments: