Friday, October 2, 2009

Oh Dear.... a Sign of Things to Come?

I was reading a book to Joey just now....no really, I was! (I had a slight lapse in crappiness at being a Mom) Anyway, I was looking at Joey's profile and saw a blonde hair about 3/8ths of an inch long right above his mouth. I went to pick it off....a good monkey, I mean Mom, always grooms her young, and found that it was attached....growing in his mustache area! Now, it would be a decent size hair for MY mustache....but I keep it groomed, so you would never know. So I assumed he had just picked up a random stray hair somewhere. Now, many of you have seen Andy with his shirt off, and after throwing up in your mouth a little :O, thought, wow....what a hairy guy! I just PRAY Joey isn't going to take after Andy in the body hair department. At least he will have a nice full head of hair when he's an old man.....you get your hair on your head through your Mom's father. My Dad has a nice head of hair. Rose's boys will be angry! Hope they like hats. Oh....and I was saving this picture of a guy I saw at the beach for an entry about finding someone hairier than Andy. I just hope this isn't a look into Joe's future!

No comments: