Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Somewhere Over the Rainbow..............

Who says we don't have weather in San Diego? Yesterday it got downright chilly, dipping down into the mid 70's. It was beautiful out, and the kids were all out in the the front being young artists with sidewalk chalk. The sky was beautiful.....with actual clouds. I was gabbing with my friend Lisa when she looked up and noticed a rainbow. My kids have never seen one, so I was quite excited for them to see it. I'm sure it was more exciting for me to watch them see it. What a "mom" thing to say. I wonder when I became a dork.

I'll get you my pretty....and your little brother Joey too!" (This happens to be the same wind spinner we got my Mom for her birthday last week.)

Our version of the Ruby Slippers



It doesn't take much to get me excited about weather....I love beautiful clouds!


No comments: