Friday, October 23, 2009

Mommy, Where do Babies Come From? Round 1

I say Round 1 as I KNOW we will probably go all 15 rounds before we are through......

2 days ago the boys and I were walking through Wal-Mart, what a shocker, when out of the blue David asked "Mommy, how did I get in your tummy?" David isn't even 4 1/2 yet. I laughed when he asked and asked him if he was serious. He said yes and I looked at the woman next to me who gave me a "well, good luck with that" sort of face..... Hmmmmmmmmm.............. "When a man and a woman love each other very much....." No, that won't do. "It takes a man and a woman to make a baby," I started. "A woman has an egg, and a man......" I was about to start talking about sperm when Thank GOD above Joey and David were in a major fight and all was forgotten about the topic. I even tried to stop the fight and bring it up again and David was just not interested. Off the hook for this time. On to round 2, whenever that is. Not this time, Sonny Boy, not this time....... BRING IT ON!!!
Don't tell Dave........ this is the day before I had Joey.

No comments: