Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shave and a Haircut, 2 Bits!

I've been looking through old pictures of the kids today. I love to see how they have changed. So this is just a post of before and after pictures of the kid's first haircuts. Somewhere I have those first locks of hair tucked away. If I were a good Mother I would lovingly place them in a keepsake book of their early years. Problem is, I'm NOT a good Mother! HA! But hey... I did take them to the get the haircuts, so that should count for something, right?



Rose was about 2 1/2 here. I would hack away at her bangs before this, but I don't count that as a real haircut. We went to a kids place with all sorts of fun toys and dress up clothes to play with. The cuts don't always turn out so great, but the kids have fun!


Ok, WHY did I let David's hair ever look this bad? Perhaps I was contemplating letting it grow and raising him as a girl, or a celebrity baby, or rock star? I think he was about 14 months here. We went to Fantastic Sam's in Poway. Karen had recently jumped into the salon business and opened up the franchise. Karen has since sold the salon and owns a higher end salon.


Joey was about 9 months when I took him for his first cut. He was SO good, sitting in the chair all by himself. This was at the kid place too.

No comments: