Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beach Baby, Beach Baby There on the Sand.....


It's finally feeling like summer here with the heat, so the last few days we have gone to the beach a few times with friends from Rose's class. The water is freezing, but the kids don't care, and once you wade in the waves for a bit, you numb up and it doesn't seem too bad. I love this picture of Rose. She just needs that little dog pulling at her bathing suit and she would be the Coppertone girl. When Karen and I were kids we would take the bus to the beach and be gone all day. I can't ever imagine letting my kids do that now. It was sure fun though....and lots of great memories. Hopefully my kids will have great beach memories too.




Joey was enjoying eating sand even after trying to get him not to.

We had some great drip castles going till the waves came

Rose, Kendal and Laci

No comments: