Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9/9/09.......Happy Birthday Roz!

Today is 9/9/09. I thought I had better make an entry on such a monumental day, and what better than to wish Roz Langer a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Roz is Andy's first cousin (their Moms are sisters) but she is Auntie to the kids. They adore her, and she adores them right back! She has a great condo right on the Atlantic ocean in Lido Beach, NY. Rose and I went to visit her 5 years ago for her 50th birthday. Rose was just 6 months old. It was her first time to put her feet in the Atlantic. We don't get to see her as often as we wish, but not too bad considering we live on opposite coasts. Roz went on the cruise a few weeks back, and Andy and I will actually get to stay with her this Friday night. We are flying in for a wedding on Saturday, so will get to celebrate her birthday a little late, but in person. Roz is the best....and can cry at the drop of a hat. Doesn't take much to get her going.....happy, sad, mad.....you name it. When I first met her I really should have bought stock in the Kleenex company. I would have lost all the money when the market tanked last year, but it would have been a nice little nest egg to lose! Happy Birthday Roz....we love you!! (I know I've posted this picture recently, but I can't find any pictures of just Roz. And is it just me, or is the towel animal more reminiscent of a raw turkey or chicken than a monkey? Oh, and the picture with the baby is also David at 3 months. There is something about Roz and David.... they seem to have a special connection. The other baby is Rose at 6 months.)









1 comment:

arlawless said...

That towel animal really does look like a raw turkey!!!