Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hot Fun in the Summertime............

The kids are back to school, but the weather has been so hot we are still in full-on summer. The kids and their friends have been "swimming" in our pool and slip-n-sliding away. I love that all the neighbor kids like to come here and play. They are all older than my 3, but still love to come over. Perhaps it's because we still have so many fun toys....and yummy snacks doesn't hurt either. Or perhaps I'm the coolest Mom on the block? I'm guessing it's the snacks. Today I surprised the boys and busted out a spaceship pool that's been in the garage since last summer. It has a shower feature that we didn't turn on as the hose water is pretty cold today. It was funny to watch David as I was inflating it. I had it all blown up and he still didn't know what it was. I told him to run across the yard and look at it. Off he ran then turned around. His face was great.... he looked awestruck and said WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They LOVE it! Happy Summer!
Marin, Hadley, Madeline, Rose & Lexie

Lexie, Rosie, Hadley & Jessie

The Gang

Natalie and Delaney

No comments: