Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Are You Ready for Some Football???????????????

The long anticipated event came this past weekend......the NY JETS vs. the New England Patriots. It was the home opener for the JETS against their biggest rival. Andy decided he would be on good behavior and invite some friends over, so Llewellyns and Doubravas plus kids came over to spend the day with us. I actually like to have friends come over on Sundays, it puts Andy on his best behavior, ok.... more like fairly decent behavior. These 2 families are old neighbors and good friends from the Pacific Beach days, so they understand Andy's "enthusiasm" for all things JETS and Yankees. Anyway.....it was a great day for the JETS, not so good for the Chargers. We all had a good time regardless of the poor San Diego outcome. Hurray for football season! Feels like fall. Now, if only it weren't 102 degrees out today...........



I like to pretend I don't need the reading glasses sitting on top of my head, but in reality, they are almost always on. Time to schedule an appointment and get some real ones. I always blamed my deteriorating eyesight on being pregnant, but in reality I had just turned 40, and they say that's when your eyesight starts to go. Poor eyesight along with being asked if you are your kid's Grandmother are fun parts of living life in your 40's! What the hell does that have to do with football? Focus Ann, FOCUS!!


I think the pilfered JETS pint glass might be the good luck idol this year. I think Andy was singing some ditty about what a great wife he has. He cracks me up, always doing sweet things like that.......


Pete & Jason whooping it up...... they are maniacs!
The day turned ugly when Pete couldn't escape his appointment at Rose's House of Hair



Alex & Joey racing Hot Wheels


The girls headed to the garage to watch something superior to football,like Hannah Montana, Face the Nation, or something equally terrific


Here are some oldies but goodies of the kids in all their JETS finery. Guess they need some Chargers gear........

1 comment:

arlawless said...

You crack me up!! I love your humor. Focus Ann, FOCUS!!! ;-)