Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Everyone Knows It's Windy.....

I love the drive to Palm Springs. The 60 freeway looks like you are driving on the moon, then you get on the 10 heading east and soon you see them..... the windmills! They FASCINATE me! I went for a girls weekend there a few years back and was so busy looking at the windmills that I realized I had missed my exit several miles back. Anyway, when I saw them this time I was very excited and went on and on, and on and on about them to the kids.

Rose had 2 things to say.
1. You are a weird Mommy.
2. Are you supposed to be taking pictures while you drive? (No Rose, no you are not.)

Perhaps I will come back as a windmill engineer in my next life. Oh, and I don't know how these things don't cause accidents on the freeway..... or do I? See comment 2.






No comments: