Sunday, February 7, 2010

Barbara Jean Edwards

Here are some pics of my Mom when she was a young girl. It's just so hard for me to imagine her as a girl. We never saw pictures of her when she was a kid. It's been nice to see some childhood pictures since Uncle Steve & Aunt LuAnne scanned a bunch and have posted online. In all of these, she is the oldest of the young kids. The other 2 younger kids are my Uncle Ward and Aunt Caroline. She is, and always has been, FABULOUS! Others in the pictures are her Grandmother (her Dad's Mom) and his sisters, Aunt Kitty and Aunt Margie. I was named after Kitty... Kathleen Ann. I am Ann Kathleen).














1 comment:

Ann said...

This comment is from my Mom:

"FYI the little boy sitting in the trunk of the car on the left side was my boyfriend and next door neighbor WARD Boyce. He came to dinner and had to put sugar on his lettuce salad ! We were in kindergarten together. My true love until we moved away."