Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to you, Lizzy!

Today is my sis-in-law Liz's 45th birthday. Happy Birthday to you! Liz is married to my oldest brother Dave, and a better girl he could not have found. She is a great Mom to her girls; Sally, Jane, Mary & Laura....who are all great girls. They live near Seattle, so I don't get to see them as much as I would like, but I still feel like we are close. We went to visit them last Xmas and the kids and I stayed with them, in their house for 13 days....and we didn't ever yell at each other....and still like each other! She is a great cook, always has an ear to lend and is great for advice. And the girl loves to have a good time. My kind of gal!

Liz and I were roommates for a short while after she and Dave got engaged (after about 4 hours of dating) and we got on well. The only problem with having Liz as a roommate was that I got Dave too. I don't think adult siblings are really supposed to live with each other after everyone moves out of the family house. But in the end, he and I are also still close, so I guess it wasn't so bad.

Happy 45th Lizzy, I love you!

Liz and Rose at about 5 months

No comments: