Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Greatest Gift of All....... I love that Man-o-Mine!

One morning several months ago I was laying in bed watching TV. (something I rarely get to do) Andy came in, handed me glasses, then handed me a piece of paper to read. It was an itinerary for a flight to Toronto to visit my best friends, Bob and Victor. B&V were the ones who pushed me to start a blog. They even set it up for me last time I went to see them in Ottawa. So when I read the itinerary, I started bawling. Andy knows how special B&V are to me. Giving me this gift was the sweetest, most thoughtful act he has ever done for me. Andy is genuinely caring and giving, even though he comes off as rough and gruff. Underneath, he is just an old softy, the guy who you can always count on for help or advice. I love you Andy Stitzer!


Now.... perhaps I can get a post or two in about the actual trip!

No comments: