Monday, October 3, 2011

Wisdom

(If you want to get to the punch line, skip to the next paragraph)  This weekend was BUSY!  We had 2 soccer games, a swim birthday party (running out to get a present because we had forgotten about the party), babysitting Owen and Madeline, golf practice, soccer picture day, all-you-can-bounce jumpies fund raiser at picture day, a girl scout function at a water park for Rose, plus hang the orange lights in the tree for Halloween.  In addition to all this there was of course cramming every additional minute of the day with bike riding and playing with friends. 

Sunday, as David and I were walking out the door for golf, late…because I was taking him… both hands full with various things and a credit card type thing in my mouth for his pre-paid golf lessons (as I had no where else to put it)…  David: “Mommy, that card is very special.  I suggest you put something else in your mouth.”  Thank you, smartass.

IMG_5130

No comments: