Tuesday, October 25, 2011

105 degrees of Separation

Joey’s class recently went on the annual preschool trip to the pumpkin patch, and wouldn’t you know, it was only 105 degrees there that day!  I thought we had it bad 3 years ago when we went with Rose’s class and it was 102.  I guess I should know by now it can always be worse.  The kids all got to load onto the Big Yellow school bus for the drive… which was a real treat for them.  I forgot to snap a picture of that.  (I drove separately with some of the other parents.)  It was toasty, but a good time was had by all!

Carter & Joe

IMG_6753

 

IMG_6768IMG_6787 IMG_6783  IMG_6809 IMG_6755

Top Left: Carter, Joey, Hayden, Rylee, Erin, Ashley, Roxy, Allison, Addison  Bottom Left: Samantha, Chloe, Ashton, Lilliana, Austin, Quinn, Christopher, Drew, Dylan

No comments: