Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Picture Day

Last week the kids had picture day at school.  The boys will still let me decide what they will wear, but Rose just wasn’t having it.  She had her own ideas on what she wanted to wear and how she wanted her hair.  So when she wanted to wear the “fancy” hand-me-down dress the neighbor gave her over a year ago, (which I still think is just too mature for her, and still doesn’t quite fit her on top…but she had told me a year ago on picture day she would wear it THIS year) I was less than thrilled.  I decided not to fight that fight, so without further ado… here the kids are on the way to school for picture day.  I’m guessing they didn’t look quite as neat when pictures were actually taken.  (I begged Rose not to mess with her hair…but she was a wreck when I picked her up from school, so I can hardly wait to see how her pictures look)  (Oh, and I decided David didn’t have to wear the  polo shirt I had planned for him to wear… like I have made him wear for the last 3 picture days… he already hates wearing his glasses, don’t want to make him think I slated him to be geek from early on)

IMG_0153 

When do boys figure out they don’t want to hold hands with their best friends anymore?  I hope it isn’t soon…  Joey and Carter walking back to class after pictures: 

IMG_0174IMG_0176 IMG_0152

 

No comments: