Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bikes

Last Sunday David asked me to take off the training wheels on his bike.  Of course it was right at the time they should all hunker down for Sunday-night-before-school baths, dinner and getting to bed.  I told him we would do it after school on Monday.  I actually figured he wouldn’t even ask again, but he did!  I decided if I was taking off David’s training wheels, Rose was going to get hers off too.  She hasn’t touched her bike for over a year after she and a curb had a major disagreement that left her with some good scars on her knees.   Short story even shorter, they both learned to ride those bikes in less than 5 minutes!  I know, I know, I have the most AMAZING KIDS…. EVER!  No ever kid learned this faster… just ask me!  Oh, and I don’t want to hear the details of how your kids did it when they were 2, frankly I don’t care!  IMG_0340IMG_0319IMG_0333

No comments: