Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sunshine and Unicorns and Rainbows at Casa de Stitzer

I have the world’s most precious kids.  They are the cutest, funniest, smartest, kick-ass, no-kid-ever-did-anything-as-amazing-as-mine kids.  Just ask me!  They are all currently sleeping in, which is why I can write such a glowing review.  In about half an hour when I drag their butts out of bed and they all start fighting over everything, I will write another post about what a screaming mad, lunatic of a mother I am and how ready I am for school to start next week.  Here are some examples of how FABULOUS my kids are… (well, one of them anyway)

David, my middle cherub, has been a major intellect with a snooty vocabulary for most of his life.  He has recently lost his Bostonian accent which he had for a few years.  He was a master at saying car (CAH) among other words I have forgotten, like a true New Englander.   Here are a few nuggets of recent fabulousness:

while tickling him: “Mommy, my armpits are unavailable right now”

after losing at Just Dance on the Wii he turns and places his hand on his friend’s shoulder:  “Carter, it’s not all about winning or losing, it’s about having fun”

coming into the kitchen: “Mommy, would you be delighted to get me some milk?”

after walking in from the garage: “Don’t be concerned about what’s going on in the garage right now”

walking in to ask me something: “Mommy, are you available right now?”

And still one of my favorites, upon seeing a mess of goo on a wood table in the living room: “Who is responsible for this?” 

Oh, just heard a thud upstairs.  The precious ones are stirring.  I better end now on a high note while I still like them!         

IMG_5944IMG_5745IMG_5941

1 comment:

arlawless said...

I love your sense of humor! Why don't I check your blog more often?

BTW -- Pooks mysteriously lost her Bostonian accent recently, too! I didn't even realize it 'til you mentioned it about David. Just goes to show you what a super-great mom I am!

D's got quite an impressive vocabulary -- my favorite is "Don't be concerned about what's going on in the garage right now..."