Monday, March 21, 2011

Pleasantville

Many of you know I've had (extra) crap-o-rama going on for a month and a half. My life hasn't been oh-so supergreat. My husband left me. Separation / divorce.... who knows how it will all end at this point. Never in a million years did I expect to be in this position. A single Mom with 3 young kids. Pleasantville.

My entries have been few and far between. (Hard to write pleasant things when I'm not feeling so pleasant.) There are a few high points in my life though... my kids. This blog is for the most part all about them, and they have had some blog-worthy things going on in their lives recently. I will try to get back on my bloggy horse and get back in the swing of things.

This isn't a post to spew crap about my situation, just a matter of fact entry. I will try to have more supergreat things to say in the near future. All for now.... Off to clean up the house after a weekend with 7-9 kids here for Rose's birthday. It WAS supergreat! More to follow.

No comments: