Saturday, February 26, 2011

Joey

Joey is my shadow. I have more time with him than Rose or David. They both always had a younger sibling vying for attention. Now that R & D are both in school 5 days a week, Joey and I spend more time than ever. He is a sweet boy. He has a temper and gets frustrated easily at times. He has beautiful dimples when he smiles big enough, and a bit of a cleft on his chin if his face is just right. He hates to wear pants, long sleeves or a jacket, just like his Dad. Seems like he always has food on his face. He gets along so well with Rose and David… until he gets mad, then watch out! It’s can be all out war with David on a daily basis, then they are back to being best friends. It makes me wonder what the teenage years will be like. Right now I’m bigger than them and can separate them…what happens when I can’t? Every man for himself, I guess!

IMG_1829IMG_3961 IMG_2568 IMG_3922IMG_2744

No comments: