Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just Another Reason Why I Love These Boys....

Lots to post about, but a quick story....

Rose is very in to The Littlest Pet Shop. She has many LPS pets, and loves to play with anyone who is willing.

2 days ago David and Joey were watching T.V. after school. Rose wasn't home yet. (She gets off 3 hours later) David was intrigued by a commercial for a Littlest Pet Shop super-set. During the commercial he looked over to me and said, "Mommy... can we order this for Rose then have her close her eyes and we will surprise her with it? Can we Mommy? Can we order it?" He went on about it for about 5 minutes....how surprised she would be and how nice it would be to get it for her..... I wanted to cry at how sweet that was. I felt so bad when I re-wound the commercial to see what it was exactly and how much it was.... way too much. David got side-tracked and forgot that he wanted me to place an order and hasn't asked me about it again. I love that he saw something, thought of Rose and wanted to do something so nice for her. Joey did it yesterday too when he saw a commercial for some super girly Lelly Kelly tennis shoes.... "Mommy, can we get those for Rosie? She would love to put on the make-up" a freebie with purchase.

As much as these kids love to antagonize each other and fight till they are all in pain and in tears, in the end they really do love each other so much..... I guess I will keep them.