Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Why Do Birds Suddenly Appear, Every Time You Are Near?

When was the last time you were so startled and scared that your stomach lurches up into your throat?

So I get out of the van to head into Office Depot yesterday. I'm walking towards the store and look down to my feet to steer clear of a curb. Not more that a foot away was this super creepy guy.... and it scared the BA-JEEZES out of me! Good thing there were no cars coming or I probably would have jumped right in front of one trying to get the hell away from that thing. After I grab my glue sticks and check out, I passed old Bird-O again, but this time thought it was pretty damn funny.....enough to get the camera from the car and snap a picture.

Wonder what killed him, poison or something? You don't often see dead birds with eyes wide open and rigamortis. Hmmm, perhaps I'll drive by today and see if he is still there. I could poke him with a stick or something.........

No comments: