Friday, April 17, 2009

The Easter Bunny Cometh.....

Easter snuck up on us this year. The kids didn't realize it was here until Easter Sunday. Even then, they didn't know until Rose got up (after the boys) and found the Easter baskets. Andy's cousin, Roz Langer (Aunt Roz), came to spend part of spring break with us. We were so busy with my nieces in town and Roz here that we didn't get around to coloring eggs until the day of Easter. We BBQ-ed for dinner and a good time was had by all!



Easter Baskets and the Candy Hangover


The Great Egg Hunt!




Coloring Eggs with Aunt Roz! This was the first time she colored eggs. I think she had a better time than the kids!

5 comments:

arlawless said...

I love those egg-dipping cups! Where did you get them? Or did they come with an egg-dyeing kit?

(I notice the strangest things, don't I?)

Rosa99lind@aol.com said...

well, I had a wonderful time at the egg coloring fest and can't wait to visit with everyone in August when we go on the family cruise. The kids are great with color and love to play and give great hugs and kisses until they want to stop. I miss them already.

Ann said...

Roz bought the coloring kit, and the cups were in there. I saved them for next year. They are pretty cool! I think it was just a cheapy set from Wal-mart.

And Roz...we miss you already too! Did you also forget a brown hat here? And BTW: the last 2 days have been in the high 90's...today should be the same.

rosa99lind@aol.com said...

i heard about the weather i cant stand it and everyone here says oh boy the weather in san diego is beautiful and i say yes, except when i am there.....waaaaaaah

rosa99lind@aol.com said...

and those dye things cost 1.00 what do you mean cheap???