Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Fabulous Birthday Boys

Mr. Meyers recently came to town on a quick vacation with the family.  It was right as school started, so unfortunately we weren’t able to get both families together.  We were happy to grab a beer with Eric though, and spend a little time catching up.  These guys share the same birthday.  Every year on July 24th, right at 9PM Pacific Standard Time, Andy gets ready to call or text Eric to wish themselves a happy birthday.  Andy is a firm believer his birthday starts at 9PM west coast time as that’s midnight NY time….. as does New Years, and any other important days to Andy.  Well, if you aren’t from New York…..

And when I say we spent time catching up, I mean I spent 2 hours listening to movie lines.  Great to see you Eric, I mean Meyers, I mean Pliers.  (Andy’s guys have too many names)

IMG_5573

No comments: