Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What’s the RUSH?

The night before Thanksgiving, Andy and I went to see the band RUSH with his old pal Marc who flew in for the show and to spend a few days with us.  Our good friends  ‘The Jeremys’ also went.  It was at the sports arena, which is an absolute DUMP, but we had a great time…..and it was GOOD people watching!  Those old guys can still put on a good show. 

IMG_3783IMG_3784IMG_3788IMG_3799IMG_3824IMG_3834IMG_3846IMG_3875IMG_3891

 

The People Watching:

IMG_3839

IMG_3848IMG_3850

And this one just needs some explaining…   The summer I got out of high school I was at the beach with some friends.  I saw a girl I graduated with there with her boyfriend making out on their towels.  She would have been 18 and he had to have been around 40.  (he was probably more like 30, but he looked so old and gross to me)  I was in shock that she would be there with the guy.  She was so young and cute with beautiful long brown hair.  This couple reminded me of them.  It isn’t obvious in the picture but he had long hair tied back in a pony tail.  They were married.  I just wonder what draws people to each other.   I can see what drew him to her…..  Perhaps I just need to look at the bigger picture.  He might be a total intellect, or perhaps just loaded?  This picture doesn’t do her justice.  She was pretty hot! 

IMG_3801

No comments: