Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Bob!!



So today is one of my best friends, Bob Johnson's, 46th birthday! We were neighbors when we both lived in Hillcrest back in the 80's and 90's. We met because we were both working at Cal Stores and he was transferred to my store as manager. I guess I was the assistant at the time. I remember a few days before I met him I was driving around the corner from my house on the way to work and saw some guy driving a blue Honda civic wearing the same kelly green polo shirt (that was our fantastic uniform) and wondering who it could be. Back then I thought it was the worst job I ever had, but now realize it was one of the best. So many of my closest friends are all old Cal Stores employees.

Happy Birthday Bob! Seems like it was not that long ago, but really more like forever ago that you walked into Cal Stores wearing your super short shorts! HOT! I love you!

No comments: